Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome to First Grade!

Hi Boys and Girls and Welcome to our First Grade Learning Jungle!!
I am so excited to get this new year started!
As many of you already know I am moving back to First Grade after teaching for the past 2 years in Second Grade. I miss all of my 2nd Grade teacher buddies dearly, but I am really looking forward to working with my old friends in 1st Grade again.
I am busy, busy, busy getting things together in our classroom. I will post some pictures very soon of some of the really neat things I have been working on. I have also been spending alot of time getting our classroom in order. It takes a lot of muscle to move a classroom, let alone get it all arranged and organized!
I hope everyone is enjoying their last couple of days of summer break and I look forward to meeting you all next Friday!

Love - Ms. Milton

No comments:

Post a Comment